Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The hardest thing about this blog is finding time to do it. I've got loads of things to say, always but they get lost in the time it takes to put them down in writing. Must try harder. Words that could appear on my tombstone. So, today, it's beautiful. Bright and clear, clear as a bell. I went running this morning and it was hard which is a measure of how long it's been since I did any running. New Year, new year's resolution. We shall see. We went to Requista this morning for an entirely pointless trip to a seamstress who was unable to help and we argued on the way back. Joe Cocker died yesterday as did 6 people in Glasgow. Finished Roadside Picnic, thank you Jake for reminding me that the classics are still the best, and I've begun the new William Gibson.

No comments: